Monday 28 March 2011

Doctor Who on YouTube ahoy!

Right. Doctor Who on YouTube ahoy here. Firstly, I mentioned before about my 8-bit sprites for Doctor Who  and me making game for them so this is what I've got so far...


And here is...




The Doctor Who trailer for series 1 with Chrissy Ecc! How cool is that?

Another thing, here is a trailer for Doctor Who series 1 - 5 that some fans have made. I think its ace!
So that's all for today I think. If I think of anything new I will be sure to edit!

EDIT: One clip, this time from Adventure Time! The dog is Jake and the kid is Finn. You can guess Rainicorn.

Lady Rainicorns Translator.
(Yes, that is the voice of Bender from Futurama)

3 comments:

  1. Your 8 bit is so good! :) I love it! Although Amy pond seems to hovering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's why it's an Alpha test. She doesn't move yet. :) I'm nearly there though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry :) Excellent-I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete